The Centre de soutien et de formation aux Données de la Recherche - CEDRE invites you to take part in its webinar entitled "Security and securing one’s research data". Join us to explore regulatory aspects, IT security recommendations and the implications of the RGPD for scientific research.
This event, proposed as part of the IDeAL* project and open to the entire AMU community and partners, will enable you to benefit from the knowledge and advice of experts who will share with you their best practices for protecting your research data.
It will conclude with a discussion session where you can interact with our speakers and ask them any questions you may have.
- The webinar will take place on Friday June 23, 2023, from 12:30 to 2:00 pm.
- To take part in the webinar :
The following guests will be present:
- Ms. Simoni Chloé, Senior Consultant at B.mind, Cabinet d’expertise de mise en conformité réglementaire et RGPD
- Mr. Valiente Julien, Associate Professor at Aix-Marseille Université in his capacity as Information System Security Manager
- Mr Arnaud Alexis, GRICAD Research Engineer at Grenoble Alpes Université and member of the Cellule Data Grenoble Alpes.
*The IDeAL (Integration and Development at Aix-Marseille through Learning) project, winner of the France 2030 investment program, is one of 6 structuring projects at Aix-Marseille Université that support its strategy of transforming education, research and innovation. Through IDeAL, AMU aims to support its talents and unite its community by drawing inspiration from international best practices. The project is built around three complementary programs: the establishment of the CEntre de soutien et de formation aux Données de la REcherche (CEDRE), the creation of a É cole de développement des talents and the institution of an ambitious site-wide student engagement program. An Observatory has been set up to support and evaluate interdisciplinarity and interculturality in their implementation. IDeAL is at the service of our community, reinforcing the skills essential to the development and fulfillment of each individual as a professional player and citizen in the world of today and tomorrow.
To take part in the webinar: link to the meeting