The reception desk will continue to be hybrid for this new year.
International students will be able to go directly to one of the two welcome desks, Aix-Schuman and Marseille Saint-Charles, in person from August 30 to September 13 and then take advantage of two weeks of individual appointments with the welcome team.
The menu for this flagship back-to-school event: individual assistance with all your administrative procedures, meetings with partners and orientation on the campuses.
From August 30 to September 13, come and meet the Welcome team and its partners in Aix-en-Provence and Marseille to get help with all your procedures!
You will not be available during this period? Take the Accueil team from September 15 to 29 for an individual appointment for a 100 personalized support!
On-campus welcome desk - August 30 to September 13
A must for your arrival in France, visit our Welcome Desk!
From August 30 to September 13 from 9:00 am to 4:00 pm in Aix-en-Provence (Schuman Campus) and Marseille (Saint-Charles Campus).
The welcome desk is one of the most important events for international students. It is a key moment not to be missed by any newcomer who wants to obtain personalized assistance in all the administrative procedures that he or she must carry out upon arrival in France (housing, visa, insurance, etc.).
Find each reception desk on the 2 main campuses of Aix-Marseille University:
Le Cube building Marseille Saint-Charles campus
Many partners of Aix-Marseille University will be present. Come and meet them!
- LivinFrance: Need a personalized accompaniment? LivinFrance will accompany you and help you with all your consular and installation procedures in France
- Bank: You need to open a bank account - Société Générale, Crédit Agricole Alpes Provence, BNP Paribas and CIC are present at our counters to help you!
- Insurance : Do you need a civil liability insurance - A home insurance - Heyme and SMERRA will be present at our counters to help you.
- Health : Join the Social Security system at our counters, the CPAM is waiting for you at your campus counter. Do you have a health question? Do you want to make an appointment to have a chest x-ray (mandatory for all non-European students) and have your vaccinations checked? Come join us and meet the Inter-University Service of Preventive Medicine and Health Promotion!
- Housing: Still looking for housing or a guarantor? Several of our partners are here to help you: CROUS, Action Logement, Studapart, AMASTAS
- Transport: Come and meet the KEOLIS, SNCF and RTM teams to find out about the different forms of transport!
- Jobs: Are you looking for a job? Advice to help you in your search? Come and meet the Aix-en-Provence City Council, which created the Repère, the Marseille City Council with their Info Jeunes Canebière program and the AFEV!
Individual appointments at the reception desk - From September 15 to 29
You arrived after September 13 and missed the in-person counter and you would like to be accompanied to open a bank account, join the Social Security system, subscribe to a home insurance? Come and meet the International Relations team by making an appointment directly online from September 15 to 29!
Link to come