The event will be presented at different times for audiences in Europe, North America and Asia, and will include three workshops on advanced sensing, computing and wireless communication. Participants also will have the opportunity to virtually tour technology exhibitions and view demonstrations and schedule business meetings with experts and partners.
"Hardware is back" encapsulates microelectronics’ role in powering the future of society with disruptive, ultra-low-power technologies to decarbonize mobility, enable smart cities, pioneer 6G and strengthen health care. The semiconductor industry is moving toward highly competitive eco-innovation, seeking sustainable solutions and long-term reliability. Key technologies such as artificial intelligence, quantum computing, silicon photonics, smart sensing, wireless communications, power electronics and imaging solutions will enable products and solutions that bring advanced technology’s benefits to societies worldwide.
Europe is gearing up to sustainably increase its IC manufacturing capability. CEA-Leti is playing an active role in this process by leading or participating in the developments of key digital technologies based on microand nanotechnologies. The digital edition of Leti Innovation Days will highlight many of them under development with our partners.
- Paris (CET) June 22, 10 a.m. to 3 p.m.
- San Francisco (PST) June 22, 9:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m.
- Tokyo (JST) June 23, 2:00 p.m. to 7:00 p.m
- Jean-Marc Chery, ST president & CEO: Know-how is an enabler of the ongoing transformation towards more efficient solutions, in line with the expectation of stakeholders in terms of environmental impact. Personal electronics, automotive products and microcontrollers are the main factors that contribute to ST’s results.
- Ann B. Kelleher, SVP & GM of technology development at Intel: Analysis of semiconductor supply-chain risks and recommendations on strengthening industry IDM 2.0 is the powerful combination of Intel’s internal factory network, third-party capacity and new Intel foundry service.
- Ajit Manocha, president & CEO of SEMI: Analysis of semiconductor supply chain risks and recommendations on strengthening industry resiliency, get the keys to understand the next changes.
- Emmanuel Sabonnadiere, CEO of CEA-Leti: Innovation paves the way for the evolution of the algorithm and the next generation of systems. Not only is hardware making a comeback, it is a game changer.
- ADVANCED SENSING WORKSHOP : Advanced smart sensing with multi-physics transducer
- COMPUTING WORKSHOP : Toward the era of frugal and efficient computing
- WIRELESS COMMUNICATION WORKSHOP : Higher frequencies and higher throughput
Join the virtual exhibition space to discover what’s coming on the market. Discover 30 demos and network with potential partners. Book business meeting to discuss your innovation projects with CEA-Leti’s experts and partners.