Are you a researcher or teacher-researcher at Aix-Marseille Université or one of its partners? Do you have a project on the themes of "Sustainable cities and innovative buildings" or "Digitization and decarbonization of mobility"- The Sci-ty call for projects is open!
The Sci-ty project, Deep tech for tomorrow’s Cities and Mobilities, aims to support multiple innovation projects to encourage their transfer to the socio-economic world by creating a community of experts and innovators at national and regional level (experts, scientists, local authorities and residents, socio-economic players).
The aim is to develop and strengthen support for the creation of innovative products and services for sustainable cities and mobility, in order to accelerate the transformation of our economy towards carbon neutrality.
The projects identified will address the following themes:
- Sustainable cities and innovative buildings
- Digitization and decarbonization of mobility
In the field of sustainable cities and innovative buildings, the projects identified will focus on the following areas:
- Transforming cities through an integrated approach
- Acting on buildings to reduce energy and resource consumption
- Developing geosourced construction
In the field of digitalization and decarbonization of mobility, the projects identified will serve the following objectives:
- Rail mobility of the future
- Mass logistics
- New transport offers through automation and decarbonization
Who can apply?
Any researcher meeting the following conditions:
- hold a research or teaching position
- Be affiliated with a research unit at one of the following eligible institutions: Université Gustave Eiffel - IFP Energies nouvelles - CEREMA - CY Cergy Université - Aix Marseille Université - Université Côte d’Azur - Université Polytechnique Hauts-de-France - Nantes Université - Ecole des Ponts ParisTech - ENTPE - Université Paris Saclay - ESTP Paris - Ecole Centrale Nantes - Ecole Centrale Lyon - Insa Lyon.
To apply for prematurity >> Fill in the prematurity application form
To apply for maturation >> Fill in the maturation application form
Applications must be sent by October 15, 2023 to: firstname.lastname@example.org