To improve the internationalization and attractiveness of higher education in France, it is vital that the country’s international students be welcomed in the best possible manner.
ENS de Lyon has just been awarded the "Bienvenue en France" label with 3 stars, the maximum number for this label. It is the result of a procedure initiated and implemented by the International Affairs Department within Campus France in 2019.
The "Bienvenue en France" label was created to allow institutions to highlight their ability to accommodate new international students. It is awarded by Campus France for a period of 4 years and validated by an independent commission.
The evaluation focused on 5 indicators:
- quality and accessibility of information
- quality and accessibility of reception facilities
- quality and accessibility of the training offer and teaching support
- housing and quality of campus life
- quality of post-graduate follow-up