Find here the instructions concerning the recommended measures on mobility, event organisation and health advice, as applied by ENS de Lyon. These instructions are regularly updated according to the evolution of the epidemic and the recommendations of the Ministry of Higher Education, Research and Innovation. More information.
Students and staff of higher education institutions and research organizations returning from foreign countries where the virus is circulating (with the exception of the Hubei region) can, if they wish, return to their institutions. They are of course asked to be extremely vigilant, to slow down their social life (see return instructions below).
It is possible to welcome into our establishments people returning from foreign countries where there is also an active circulation of the virus (except Chinese province of Hubei)
Only students and staff from "clusters" should not travel outside these areas.
Business travels, as well as personal travels, outside the European Union or in "risk zones" in Europe should be postponed as much as possible, unless proven to be necessary.
Hosting scheduled events such as symposia, workshops, etc. will have to be assessed on a case-by-case basis depending on the number and origin of the participants, the place it will be held, etc.
Instructions and status updates
Instructions if returning or arriving from a foreign country (except Chinese province of Hubei)
- Monitor your temperature twice a day;
- Watch for the appearance of respiratory infection symptoms (cough, difficulty breathing, etc.)
- Wash your hands regularly or use a hydro-alcoholic solution;
- Avoid contact with frail people (pregnant women, elderly, etc.);
- Avoid frequenting places where fragile people are found (hospitals, maternity hospitals, accommodation structures for the elderly, etc.);
- Avoid all non-mandatory outings (large gatherings, restaurants, theaters, etc.).
In the event of signs of respiratory infection (fever or feeling of a fever, cough, difficulty breathing) within 14 days of returning from an area where the virus is circulating
- Dial 15, reporting your symptoms and your recent stay;
- Avoid contact with those around you and keep your mask;
- Do not go to your doctor or to the emergency room, to avoid any possible contamination.
Reminder of the instructions for all
- Wash your hands regularly;
- Cough and sneeze into your flexed elbow;
- Use disposable tissues;
- Do not shake hands anymore;
- Stay at home if you are sick;
- Do not wear a mask if you are not sick.