Proposed since the beginning of the 2022 academic year, the UNI-T project, led by 5 member universities of the CIVIS Alliance , aims to improve the training of teachers on a European scale through :
- hybrid learning modules based on educational research and exchanges between participants
- Webinars that will encourage transnational and intercultural dialogues with different actors in education.
- Transnational research projects bringing together teachers and education stakeholders.
- a transversal approach to the mobility of students, teachers in training and teacher trainers.
With a budget of 2 million euros, the proposed actions will allow
- Access to a wider range of knowledge
- The development of new knowledge for educational research
- The development of wider professional teacher networks at national and international level
- Opportunities to promote teaching careers and employability
Program for the launch of the UNI-T project
Tuesday, October 11, 2022 - Gastaut Amphitheater Pharo Campus
14h : Presentation of the UNI-T project
14h30 : Official speeches
15h30 : Conference "What is a "European Teacher" "
16h30 Coffee break
17h : Round Table: The internationalization of teacher education
18h : Testimonials
18h30 : International Student Choir
Wednesday, October 12, 2022 - Saint Jerome Campus
Register for the project kick-off meeting on Tuesday, October 11
Register for the Education Systems presentation on Wednesday, October 12
Learn more about CIVIS